Thursday, August 30, 2007

Finally.

Well - what does one say? I have shown my soul to the world over the past few weeks and survived! My favourite exercises? The fun ones. The ones that were straightforward to do and didn't addle my brain. The ones I use often now - like Skype. How has this programme assisted or affected my lifelong learning goals? It has proved that at my age there are still things to learn that are worth learning. Unexpected outcomes? The confidence with which I can Blog and Skype and the fact that I can make awesome palooza heads. (Something I have always wanted to know how to do and now I can!) What could be done differently? Some basic skills on navigation would have been useful. I found it all rather cumbersome and kept loosing pages. Another programme? Ask me next year - depends what it is. Virtual cooking?
Thanks, Donna, for your patience and thanks Doreen for the time we were allowed.

1 comment:

Ozzie said...

Clever you! Sucha great blog! Well done! Alll that hard work and persistance paid off!